Published: 7/11/2016 | 677 views
- FishAdapt: A conference on climate change adaptation for fisheries and aquaculture.
- 11th Asian Fisheries and Aquaculture Forum convened in Bangkok.
- A new and improved PCR detection method for Enterocytozoon hepatopenaei (EHP) based on a gene encoding a spore wall protein.
- Radio interview on NACA's mission and role in regional food security.
- Quarterly Aquatic Animal Disease Report, Q1 2016.
- Guidebook on farmer-to-farmer extension approach for small-scale freshwater aquaculture.
- New NACA website in the works.
Published: 9/6/2016 | 1498 views
- NACA conducts workshops on white spot disease and shrimp health management in I.R. Iran.
- Don’t forget to register for the 11th Asian Fisheries and Aquaculture Forum!
- NACA pays tribute to Professor H.P.C. Shetty – Patron of the Pillay Aquaculture Foundation.
- EHP: Shrimp industry survey.
- 3rd International Conference on Fisheries and Aquaculture, 24-25 August, Negombo, Sri Lanka.
- Special Session on the Status of Aquatic Genetic Resources for Food and Agriculture.
- Second International Technical Workshop on Acute Hepatopancreatic Necrosis Disease (AHPND).
- Guidebook on Farmer-to-Farmer Extension Approach for Small-Scale Freshwater Aquaculture.
- Sustainable intensification of aquaculture in the Asia-Pacific region.
Published: 22/7/2015 | 2322 views
- 26th NACA Governing Council Meeting, Bali, Indonesia
- Regional Workshop on the Status of Aquatic Genetic Resources
- Developing an environmental monitoring system to strengthen fisheries and aquaculture in the Lower Mekong basin
- Regional workshop documents sustainable intensification practices in aquaculture
- Perspectives on culture-based fisheries developments in Asia
- SUPERSEAS PhD opportunities
Published: 3/4/2015 | 1704 views
- 12th Technical Advisory Committee held in Cha-am, Thailand.
- Audio recordings: WAS special session on regional cooperation for improved biosecurity.
- AFSPAN Final Technical Report now available!
- Pillay Aquaculture Foundation Awards for Scientists in Least Developed Countries.
- Gender seminar conducted and ASEAN Gender Network launched.
- A two-tube, nested PCR detection method for AHPND bacteria.
- 9th Regional Grouper Hatchery Production Training Course.
- Developing an environmental monitoring system to strengthen fisheries and aquaculture in the Lower Mekong Basin.
- Asia-Pacific Regional Workshop on the Status of Aquatic Genetic Resources for Food and Agriculture.
Published: 19/9/2014 | 2442 views
This is the proceedings of the an international symposium organised for stakeholders involved in the JICA-assisted projects in Cambodia, Lao PDR, Myanmar, Benin and Madagascar. The main objective of this symposium was to provide a venue for information sharing on extension of small-scale aquaculture, specifically targeted to those individuals and relevant organizations involved in various aquaculture development projects. The symposium also assessed the effectiveness of "farmer-to-farmer" extension approaches in the implementation of relevant aquaculture development projects in the region.
Published: 16/7/2013 | 3062 views
- Culture-based fisheries exchanges between Lao PDR and Cambodia
- Culprit behind massive shrimp die-offs in Asia unmasked
- Presentations from the final technical consultation on EMS/AHPNS of shrimp available for download
- Aquaculture certification workshop held in Viet Nam
- Aquaculture in a genetic plunge towards extinction?
- NACA implements World Bank training program on Good Aquaculture Practices
- Study tour on aquaculture and wetland management for delegation from Assam, India
- Koh Yao Noi Tree Bank and mangrove replanting continues
- Consistent fish names key to consumer confidence
- We are hiring!
- Request for contributions: Global Advances in Ecology and Management of Golden Apple Snails (2nd edition)