Published: 7/11/2016 | 774 views
- FishAdapt: A conference on climate change adaptation for fisheries and aquaculture.
- 11th Asian Fisheries and Aquaculture Forum convened in Bangkok.
- A new and improved PCR detection method for Enterocytozoon hepatopenaei (EHP) based on a gene encoding a spore wall protein.
- Radio interview on NACA's mission and role in regional food security.
- Quarterly Aquatic Animal Disease Report, Q1 2016.
- Guidebook on farmer-to-farmer extension approach for small-scale freshwater aquaculture.
- New NACA website in the works.
Published: 9/6/2016 | 1580 views
- NACA conducts workshops on white spot disease and shrimp health management in I.R. Iran.
- Don’t forget to register for the 11th Asian Fisheries and Aquaculture Forum!
- NACA pays tribute to Professor H.P.C. Shetty – Patron of the Pillay Aquaculture Foundation.
- EHP: Shrimp industry survey.
- 3rd International Conference on Fisheries and Aquaculture, 24-25 August, Negombo, Sri Lanka.
- Special Session on the Status of Aquatic Genetic Resources for Food and Agriculture.
- Second International Technical Workshop on Acute Hepatopancreatic Necrosis Disease (AHPND).
- Guidebook on Farmer-to-Farmer Extension Approach for Small-Scale Freshwater Aquaculture.
- Sustainable intensification of aquaculture in the Asia-Pacific region.