Published: 3/11/2014 | 2362 views
- Culture-based fisheries exchange visit from Lao to Cambodia.
- National Fish Day, Cambodia.
- WAS Adelaide: Special Session on Regional Cooperation for Improved Biosecurity.
- Inbreeding and disease in tropical shrimp aquaculture: a reappraisal and caution.
- Shrimp EMS/AHPND Special Session at DAA9.
- 2nd International Symposium on Aquaculture and Fisheries Education.
- Report on Sustainable Fisheries and Aquaculture for Food Security and Nutrition.
Published: 23/4/2014 | 2504 views
- 25th NACA Governing Council held in Vientiane, Lao PDR.
- Dr Cherdsak Viripat elected as next Director General of NACA.
- 9th Symposium on Diseases in Asian Aquaculture 24-28 November 2014, Vietnam.
- NACA to convene the 11th AFS Asian Fisheries and Aquaculture Forum.
- Free primers for specific detection of bacterial isolates that cause acute hepatopancreatic necrosis disease.
- World Aquaculture Adelaide 2014: Special session on regional cooperation for improved biosecurity.
- AHPND detection discussion group established.
- OIE Regional Workshop on Emerging Aquatic Animal Disease Response, in collaboration with NACA, Bali, Indonesia.
- United Kingdom - Southeast Asia Workshop on Sustainable Aquaculture.
Published: 22/4/2014 | 2518 views
- International Symposium on Small-scale Freshwater Aquaculture Extension, 2-5 December, Bangkok.
- 12th Meeting of the Asia Regional Advisory Group on Aquatic Animal Health.
- National Workshop on EMS/AHPND of Cultured Shrimp held in India.
- Report on early mortality syndrome / acute hepatopancreatic necrosis syndrome of shrimp.
- Sustaining Ethical Aquaculture Trade Newsletter.
- India and the AFSPAN Project.
- Report on AFSPAN Chilean survey.
- Feeding and feed management of Indian major carps in Andhra Pradesh.