Published: 1/11/2013 | 2495 views
- Culture-based fisheries deve lopment in Lao PDR and Cambodia proceeding well.
- National aquatic animal disease surveillance programme launched in India.
- Report on early mortality syndrome / acute hepatopancreatic necrosis syndrome of shrimp.
- International Symposium on Small-scale Freshwater Aquaculture Extension, 2-5 December, Bangkok.
- 'Perfect' food for 'perfect' prawns.
- Aquaculture without Frontiers Special Session.
- We asked CSIRO: Gold Coast Tiger Prawns.
- Understanding the sex of salmon.
- Overcoming smallholder challenges with biotechnology.
- Coordinated efforts in aquaculture needed to meet global demand.
- FAO e-book collection for tablets and e-readers.
Published: 16/7/2013 | 3058 views
- Culture-based fisheries exchanges between Lao PDR and Cambodia
- Culprit behind massive shrimp die-offs in Asia unmasked
- Presentations from the final technical consultation on EMS/AHPNS of shrimp available for download
- Aquaculture certification workshop held in Viet Nam
- Aquaculture in a genetic plunge towards extinction?
- NACA implements World Bank training program on Good Aquaculture Practices
- Study tour on aquaculture and wetland management for delegation from Assam, India
- Koh Yao Noi Tree Bank and mangrove replanting continues
- Consistent fish names key to consumer confidence
- We are hiring!
- Request for contributions: Global Advances in Ecology and Management of Golden Apple Snails (2nd edition)
Published: 1/4/2013 | 2422 views
In this issue:
- Call for applications (2nd round): FK Norway South-South Aquaculture Professional Exchange Programme.
- AFSPAN field surveys underway!
- 4th Global Symposium on Gender in Aquaculture and Fisheries.
- An anti-viral treatment for healthier black tiger prawns.
- Jungle perch on the comeback trail.
- Nursery management of grouper: A best-practice manual [Indonesian translation].
- Hatchery management of tiger grouper (Epinephelus fuscoguttatus): A best-practice manual [Indonesian translation].
- Priority adaptations to climate change for Pacific fisheries and aquacutlure: Reducing risks and capitalizing on opportunities.
- Improving biosecurity through prudent and responsible use of veterinary medicines in aquatic food production.
Published: 21/3/2013 | 2544 views
- 11th meeting of the Asia Regional Advisory Group on Aquatic Animal Health.
- Aquaculture community mourns Prof. M.C. Nandeesha.
- Got a story for Aquaculture Asia Magazine?
- AusAID funded project on Institutional Support for Development of Mariculture in South East Sulawesi commences.
- Regional training course on broodstock management in aquaculture, Vietnam 27 May - 1 June 2013.
- Video recordings from workshop on sustainable intensification of aquacutlure released!