Published: 27/1/2017 | 575 views
In this issue:
Aquaculture feed supply chain attracting scrutiny. Pond beauty contest, Ram Kumar and social development. Culture modes of giant freshwater prawn in Yangtze River Delta for early harvest. Fish marketing in Kashmir, India - a case study of Srinagar. Community-based integrated fish-duck farming: A boon for rural development in agro-climatic conditions of Assam, India. Gastropod and bivalve fishery of Kakinada Bay, Andhra Pradesh, India: Management and conservation issues.
Published: 28/3/2016 | 1454 views
This report was prepared by the 14th Asia Regional Advisory Group on Aquatic Animal Health (AG) that met at KU Home, Kasetsart University Campus on 23rd to 25th November, 2015. The report provides:
- A progress report on NACA’s Regional Aquatic Animal Health Programme.
- A discussion of OIE standards and global issues in aquatic animal health.
- A review of regional aquatic animal disease status, including of shrimp, finfish, amphibian and molluscan diseases.
- Reports on the aquatic animal health programmes of partner agencies.
- Revisions to the regional aquatic animal disease reporting system, including the listing of HPM-EHP.
Published: 12/6/2015 | 2160 views
This report was prepared by the 13th Asia Regional Advisory Group on Aquatic Animal Health (AG) that met at Ki Royal Saigon Hotel, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam on 22nd to 23rd November, 2014. The Advisory Group was established by the Governing Council of the Network of Aquaculture Centres in Asia-Pacific (NACA) to provide advice to NACA members in the Asia-Pacific region on aquatic animal health management.
Published: 1/1/2013 | 4676 views
- Peter Edwards writes on rural aquaculture: The EU-funded project ‘Sustainable and Ethical Aquaculture Trade’ (SEAT) in China.
- Oyster aquaculture for coastal defence with food production in Bangladesh.
M. Shahadat Hossain, Arjo Rothuis, Sayedur Rahman Chowdhury, Aad Smaal, Tom Ysebaert, S.M. Sharifuzzaman, Christiaan van Sluis, Petra Hellegers, Arie van Duijn, Petra Dankers, Shah Nawaz Chowdhury and Subrata Sarker
- Importance of mycotoxins in aquaculture feeds
Vikash Kumar, Suvra Roy, Debtanu Barman, Aditya Kumar, Lokesh Paul and Wakambam Anand Meetei
- A model modular farm for size grading and monosex culture of freshwater prawn
G. Venugopal., P. P. Suresh Babu & P. Srinivasa Rao
- Angelwing clam (Pholas orientalis) future assured after Thai DOF’s breeding success
- Ompok bimaculatus, an emerging species for diversification of aquaculture in Tripura, north-eastern India
Chandan Debnath, Lopamudra Sahoo, Mrinmoy Datta and SV Ngachan
- NACA Newsletter