Published: 15/2/2013 | 5704 views
- Peter Edwards writes on rural aquaculture: American Soybean Association field trials in China
- AusAID funded project on Institutional Support for Development of Mariculture in South East Sulawesi commences
- Income enhancement of rural farmer through intensive fish culture in polythene lined farm ponds: A success story
Satyajit S. Belsare, Rajiv H. Rathod and Sandip S. Markad
- APFIC/FAORAP/NACA Consultation on Sustainable Intensification of Aquaculture in the Asia-Pacific: Towards A New Paradigm
- Taxonomic status of mahseer fishes in north-eastern India: A report on the recent DNA barcoding studies
Boni Amin Laskar
- Biology and aquaculture of the rohu, Labeo rohita
- NACA Newsletter
Published: 10/12/2012 | 5842 views
- Peter Edwards writes on rural aquaculture: Aquaculture in Hubei Province, Central China.
- Ornamental fish farming - a successfull cottage industry.
N. Felix, J.D. Jameson and R. Alan Brindo
- Measuring empowerment of women through self-help groups in Aquaculture.
Nirupama Panda, K.B. Dutta and G.S. Saha
- Success Story: Pigeon pea (Cajanus cajan) cultivation over fish pond dykes - an economically viable farming approach.
Suresh Chandra and S.D. Gupta
- Culture of freshwater climbing perch, Anabas testudineus.
Kuldeep Kumar, U,. Mohanty, R. Kumar, D. Damle, Noor Jahan, J.K. Jena and A.E. Eknath
- Augmentation of fish production from small reservoir of Vidarbha: A success story.
Rathod, R.H., Joshi. S.A., Belsare, S.S., Shelke, S.T., Kamble. S.C., Markad S.S. and Nakhwa, A.D.
- NACA Newsletter, July-September 2012.
Published: 10/9/2012 | 2073 views
- Peter Edwards writes on rural aquaculture: Shrimp farming in Andhra Pradesh, India.
- Small indigenous freshwater fish species in village community ponds to ensure nutritional security of rural poor in Odisha.
Radheyshyam, G.S. Saha, Lekha Safui and H.K. De
- Institutional linkage helping rural women of an under developed district to become self-employed.
Sujit K Nath, P Sahu, and B K Sar
- Postlarvae culture and technical status of whiteleg shrimp (Penaeus vannamei) hatcheries in Quang Nam Province, Vietnam.
Tran Van Dung and Micciche Luca
- Jatropha meal as a promising plant protein source in aquafeed development.
Vikas Kumar, Debtanu Barman, Apu Das & Sagar C. Mandal
- Use of soybean meal in diets of cobia Rachycentron canadum.
Pham Duc Hung
- Capture based aquaculture of spiny lobster (Panulirus polyphagus) in open sea cages – a new livelihood opportunity for the ‘Sidi’ Adivasi tribal people in Gujarat, India.
Suresh K. Mojjada, Gyanaranjan Dash, Mohammed Koya K., Sreenath, K.R., Swatipriyanka Sen, Mahendra D. Fofondi, H.M. Bhint, S. Pradeep P. and G. Syda Rao
- NACA Newsletter, April-June 2012.
Published: 7/8/2012 | 3441 views
- Reflections on small-scale aquaculture
- Azolla - an aquatic fern of signficance to small-scale aquaculture
R.N. Mandal, B.K. Pandey, D.N. Chattopadhyay and P.K. Mukhopadhyay
- Monitoring quantity and quality of striped catfish pond effluent
Peter G.M. van der Heijden, Marnix Poelman, Roel Bosma, Nhut Long and Vo Minh Son
- Feeding strategies adopted by fish farmers in Andhra Pradesh
Saravanan, K., Antony Jesu Prabhu, P. and Biju Sam Kamalam, J.
- Hatchery techniques applied for the artificial production of snout otter clam (Lutraria rhynchaena) in small scale farms in Nha Trang City, Vietnam
Micciche Luca and Doan Xuan Nam
- Crude palm oil is a sustainable alternative to the growing fish oil scarcity, particularly for the aquaculture of warm freshwater fish species
Mohammed Aliyu-Paiko, Roshada Hashim and Alexander Chong Shu-Chien
- NACA Newsletter