Published: 4/11/2012 | 3847 views
* Outcomes of emergency consultation on shrimp early mortality syndrome / AHPNS
* Workshop on Aquaculture Planning and Management Tools
* Workshop on Proficiency Testing Programme for Aquatic Animal Disease Diagnostic Laboratories in Asia-Pacific
* AFSPAN Project gets underway
Published: 1/1/2012 | 1228 views
* 10th Meeting of the Asia Regional Advisory Group on Aquatic Animal Health
* Shrimp Price Study, Phase III: Case studies in Vietnam, Indonesia and Bangladesh
* The Sultanate of Oman Embarks on Aquaculture Development
* FAO Technical Guidelines on Use of Wild Fish as Feed in Aquaculture
* New issue of Asian Fisheries Science and Asian Fisheries Society on Facebook
Published: 30/6/2012 | 1623 views
* Aquaclimate Project gets thumbs up from regional workshop on climate change.
* Developing climate resilient aquaculture: The Aquaclimate Project.
* Regional framework for cooperation on climate change.
* Emergency regional consultation on shrimp early mortality syndrome, 9-10 August, Bangkok.
* Regional study/workshop on adoption of aquaculture assessment tools for sustainability.
* Regional proficiency testing for aquatic animal disease diagnostic laboratories.
Published: 31/3/2012 | 1729 views
* Putting Gender on the Programme of NACA.
* Proceedings ofthe Global Conference on Aquaculture 2010 available for download.
* Peter Edwards to mentor the new Sustainable Farming Systems Programme.
* International Fisheries Symposium, 6-8 December, Can Tho, Vietnam.
* Broodstock management training course launched by NACA and UNU-FTP.