Published: 1/10/2007 | 1992 views
* Lao culture-based fisheries project gets underway.
* Expert Workshop on Aquaculture Certification, Brazil.
* Strategies for Development of Asian Reservoir and Lake Fisheries Management.
* EUS identified as cause of fish kills in Africa.
* NACA seeks shrimp farm specialists for assignments in Indonesia.
* FDA detains five species of farm-raised seafood from China.
* 7th Symposium on Diseases in Asian Aquaculture.
* Aquafeed Horizons Asia 2008.
* Scientists join fight against frog diseases.
* Artificial propagation of snow trout Schizothorax zarudnyi by Iranian experts.
* NACA keynotes three international meetings.
* Cullture, capture conflicts project review, Indonesia.
* Sign up to the coldwater aquaculture Yahoo! Tech Group.
* Website publishing and administration training, Vietnam.
* Aquatic Animal diseases Significant to Asia-Pacific: Identification Field Guide.
Published: 1/4/2007 | 1845 views
* Expert Workshop on Guidelines for Aquaculture Certification.
* Responsible movement of live food finfish within ASEAN: Cebu Workshop finalizes the standard operating procedures.
* Information and capacity requirements for maintaining aquatic animal biosecurity identified.
* China-ASEAN efforts to minimize risk of spread of aquatic pathogens.
* National Centre for Sustainable Aquaculture inaugurated.
* NACA Better Management Practices program expands in Indonesia.
* Manual on Application of Molecular Tools in Aquaculture and Inland Fisheries Management.
* Research Needs to Sustain Asia-Pacific Aquaculture to 2025 and Beyond.
* Endemic freshwater finfish of Asia: Distribution and conservation status.
Published: 1/9/2007 | 1911 views
* 18th NACA Governing Council held in Bali, Indonesia.
* Strengthening aquatic animal health capacity and biosecurity in ASEAN - final workshop.
* Aquatic animal pathology master class.
* Vietnamese extension manual on culture-based fisheries.
* New project: Culture-based fisheries development in Lao PDR.
* Guidelines on digital publishing: a practical approach for small organizations with limited resources.
* Workshop on understanding and applying risk analysis in aquaculture.
* GISFish: Remote sensing and mapping for aquaculture and inland fisheries.
* Online encyclopeadia to list 1.8 m known species.
* DELTA 2007.
* NACA/FAO partnership working to establish guidelines for certification of farmed fish.
* Asia-Pacific Aquaculture 2007, 5-8 August 2007, Vietnam.
* Skretting sponsorship & scholarships for the Marine Finfish Aquaculture Network.
* The eleventh regular session on genetic resources for food and agriculture.
Published: 1/1/2007 | 2022 views
* Iranian officers train in advanced marine shrimp farming and meet Iraqi delegation at NACA.
* Green award recognises NACA work on sustainable shrimp farming.
* International Principles for Responsible Shrimp Farming now available in Spanish.
* Building capacity on aquatic animal epidemiology in I.R. Iran.
* NACA Fisheries Team meets with new Governor of Aceh.
* Aquaculture Certification: Programme to implement the COFI Sub-Committee on Aquaculture recommendation.
* Recent Developments in the Aquaculture Feed Industry.
* Global Advances in the Ecology and Management of Golden Apple Snails.
* NACA mission to Myanmar.
* Workshop on Insurance in Aquaculture to be held in Bali, May 2007.
* Catfish 2007 Vietnam.
* Tilapia 2007 Kuala Lumpur.