Published: 9/6/2016 | 1555 views
- NACA conducts workshops on white spot disease and shrimp health management in I.R. Iran.
- Don’t forget to register for the 11th Asian Fisheries and Aquaculture Forum!
- NACA pays tribute to Professor H.P.C. Shetty – Patron of the Pillay Aquaculture Foundation.
- EHP: Shrimp industry survey.
- 3rd International Conference on Fisheries and Aquaculture, 24-25 August, Negombo, Sri Lanka.
- Special Session on the Status of Aquatic Genetic Resources for Food and Agriculture.
- Second International Technical Workshop on Acute Hepatopancreatic Necrosis Disease (AHPND).
- Guidebook on Farmer-to-Farmer Extension Approach for Small-Scale Freshwater Aquaculture.
- Sustainable intensification of aquaculture in the Asia-Pacific region.
Published: 1/4/2013 | 2460 views
In this issue:
- Call for applications (2nd round): FK Norway South-South Aquaculture Professional Exchange Programme.
- AFSPAN field surveys underway!
- 4th Global Symposium on Gender in Aquaculture and Fisheries.
- An anti-viral treatment for healthier black tiger prawns.
- Jungle perch on the comeback trail.
- Nursery management of grouper: A best-practice manual [Indonesian translation].
- Hatchery management of tiger grouper (Epinephelus fuscoguttatus): A best-practice manual [Indonesian translation].
- Priority adaptations to climate change for Pacific fisheries and aquacutlure: Reducing risks and capitalizing on opportunities.
- Improving biosecurity through prudent and responsible use of veterinary medicines in aquatic food production.