- Changes to the magazine (and website).
- Status of alien fish species farming and it's implications for Andhra Pradesh, India.
- Bridging the research-extension-farmer-input and market linkage gap in coastal aquaculture through application of ICT.
M. Kumaran, D. Deboral Vimala and M. Alagappan
Research and farming techniques
- Bio-remediation of domestic sewage recycled in aquaculture: A Central Institute of Freshwater Aquaculture model.
R. N. Mandal, D. N. Chattopadhyay, P.P. Chakrabarti, B. K. Pandey and P. Jayasankar
People in aquaculture
- Role of family farming in marine and coastal ecosystem management in India.
J. Stephen Sampath Kumar and C. Judith Betsy
Genetics and biodiversity
- Conservation of fish genetic resources: An introduction to state fishes of India.
Vinay T. N., Kapil S. Tanmoy G. and Anutosh P.
- 26th NACA Governing Council Meeting, Bali, Indonesia.
- Regional Workshop on the Status of Aqatic Genetic Resources.
- Developing an environmental monitoring system to strengthen fisheries and aquaculture in the Lower Mekong Basin.
- Regional workshop documents sustainable intensification practices in aquaculture.
- Perspectives on culture-based fisheries developments in Asia.
- SUPERSEAS PhD opportunities.